What I hear the majority of my clients say they want is more peace in their lives - to feel the calm amidst the storm. Feeling balanced and stable is the foundation to getting what is desired most.
It is my goal to bring that feeling to my clients, to help them build a strong foundation in their lives so they can achieve their deepest desires.
THE TOP 10 THINGS MY CLIENTS SAY THEY WANT MORE OF IN LIFE:
1 - Happiness
2 - Money
3 - Time
4 - Freedom
5 - Peace
6 - Fulfillment
7 - Confidence
8 - Stability
9 - Passion
10 - Better Health
And now, I have compiled everything you could ever need under one roof. Whether online or in-home, the results are the same.
Here are a few of the menu items I offer and the benefits associated with each.
FEEL GOOD MENU ITEMS:
> INTUITIVE COLOR CONSULTING
Choosing colors for your walls, furnishing or finishes that align perfectly with you and your family.
Benefits - Feeling more at peace with the magic of joy and balance for years and years.
> INTERIOR DESIGN LOOK BOOK
Collaborating to find the best furnishings and accessories for your home.
Benefits - Your favorite items are organized and compiled into a convenient Look Book as a shopping guide to help save you time and stress.
> HEALTH & WELLNESS
Assessing your health and wellness needs and desires as they affect you in your home and life. Sharing specific essential oils for you and your family and how to use them in your surroundings aromatically, topically and internally.
Benefits - Essential oils can aid in emotional and physical wellness for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health-care practices.
Working with you to purge, donate and reorganize your home so it strategically works for you and your family.
Benefits - An organized home is an organized mind and frees up space for much clearer thinking, creativity and peace. Side effects may include feelings of joy and years of relief so you can enjoy more time to do what you truly love.
WHAT MAKES ME CREDIBLE?
30 years experience in design, human behavior and wellness.
• 30 years of interior design and architecture.
• Degree in interior architecture.
• Architectural studies in Oulu, Finland.
• Experiences include commercial design and architecture, closet design and organization, lighting design and color.
• One of the highest paid color consultants and trainers in the world.
• Former crisis center counselor, trainer and degree in psychology.
• 30 years of working with clients and intuitive consulting.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS*
• Former Nutritional Analyst and Darkfield Microscopist specializing in enzyme therapy and body-typing.
• Understanding and experience of various dietary preferences from raw-vegan to a body builder's diet.
• doTerra advocate for essential oils healing.
*DISCLAIMER - The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for consultation with a professional healthcare provider. Consult with your healthcare provider before starting any wellness regimen. I disclaim responsibility for any adverse reactions resulting directly or indirectly from information contained on this site or from my services.